Easy broccoli grape salad tossed with shredded carrots, crunchy pecans and bathed in a creamy lite dressing. Perfect for potlucks and covered dish parties!
Dive into our world of scrumptious flavors with our winning broccoli grape salad. The perfect blend of crunchy, juicy, and sweet—this delectable dish is here to revolutionize your daily meals. Say goodbye to boring salads and hello to crave-worthy freshness that’s guaranteed to excite your taste buds!
- Why this broccoli and grape salad is so great!
- What ingredients go into this recipe
- How to make broccoli salad
- Recipe FAQs
- Related picnic and potluck recipes
- Broccoli Grape Salad With Crunchy Pecans
Why this broccoli and grape salad is so great!
- Easy summer salad recipe for an outdoor BBQ or celebration alongside healthy potato salad, tomato cucumber basil salad, and gluten-free baked beans.
- Comes with a mouthwatering creamy dressing to use as a staple item on any kind of salad and vegetable to add flavor. The salad dressing is especially good on earthy vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. We also love the dressing on this bowtie pasta salad too!
- Incredibly nourishing, gluten-free, and naturally dairy-free meal or side dish.
What ingredients go into this recipe
Broccoli’s flavor pairs so well with sweet juicy grapes. And a broccoli grape salad can always use a bit more crunch, don’t you think? That is where nuts come in to add spectacular crunch in addition to the greens. Nuts are always a good healthy plant-based protein to add to salads as they are packed with healthy fats and protein, not to mention vital vitamins and minerals.
Here is what you need for this salad:
- Salad – broccoli, red grapes, pecans, shredded carrots – you can use matchstick carrots or shred the carrots with a vegetable or cheese grater.
- Creamy coleslaw dressing – avocado oil mayo or lite mayonnaise, milk (can use dairy-free), honey, lemon, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper
How to make broccoli salad
STEP 1: In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
STEP 2: In a large bowl add the broccoli, carrots, pecans, and grapes then pour the dressing over the broccoli grape salad and mix together until everything is coated with the dressing. Serve right away.