Satisfy your sweet tooth with this tasty recipe for Grilled Stuffed Peaches and Cream! The perfect summer treat that will have your friends and family raving. Make it with just 8 ingredients in 20 minutes or less!
Nail summertime grilling with this delicious Grilled Stuffed Peaches and Cream Recipe. Enjoy the sweet, juicy, and creamy flavor of fresh peaches and cream with a unique twist – all in under 30 minutes! Make it today and upgrade your summer cookouts!
Try our vegetarian stuffed peppers or our ground turkey stuffed peppers for an easy and healthy dinner first with a frozen peach margarita!
- Why you’ll love this recipe
- Key ingredients
- Variations for stuffing peaches
- How to make this recipe
- Recipe FAQs
- Related Recipes
- Grilled Stuffed Peaches Recipe
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Stuffed peaches are a perfectly delicate and simple treat! Fresh peaches are among many lovely orange fruits and so simple to grill and produce a lovely caramelized sugary coating naturally.
- You’ll love peaches and cream together in this easy dessert recipe! We top it with warm melted butter, vanilla cinnamon honey, and homemade whipped cream. You can also add our other suggestions and variations for stuffing peaches.
- Grilled and stuffed peaches are wonderful for cookouts and are a great healthy dessert for a party!
- Summer fresh stone fruits like peaches that are ripe sooth a sweet tooth and are naturally gluten-free and high in vitamin C.
Feel free to use store bought whipped cream or top this grilled stuffed peaches recipe with coconut milk ice cream. If you do that all you really need are a few basic healthy ingredients.
See the recipe card below for recipe details and quantities.
- Fresh ripe peaches – choose peaches that are ripe and slightly soft to touch and unbruised with no visible brown spots. The ones I used are slightly hard but in their peak of season are still fresh and delicious. The peach fruit softens as it is cooked on the grill and is also great topped on sweet potato toast.
- Spiced vanilla honey – our honey drizzle is where it is at! The mixture includes a blend of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey.
- Whipped cream topping – use store bought, keto whipped cream – the one we have included in this recipe.
Variations for stuffing peaches
These grilled stuffed peaches are delicious with just honey, spices, butter and whipped cream. Here are other variations:
- Stuff it with homemade granola recipe or crumble these no-bake protein balls on top.
- Make stuffed peaches and ice cream and top it with dairy-free vanilla ice cream, banana ice cream, or cauliflower ice cream.
- Drizzle with vegan date caramel sauce.
You’ll have leftover whipped cream. Save it for coconut cream pie or on top of this fresh fruit paleo pie crust!
How to make this recipe
Step 1 (image 1): Preheat the grill to low-medium heat.
Wash the peaches and slice in half. Remove the core. Set on a plate.
Step 2 (image 2): Using your hands, rub about 1 tablespoon of the butter around the six halves of peaches to coat them so they do not burn on the grill.
Step 3 (image 3): In a small mixing bowl mix together the honey, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
Step 4 (image 4): Using an electric mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, sugar, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. Whip on high for about 5 minutes or until it becomes thick and whipped into whipped cream. Set in the refrigerator until the peaches are finished grilling.
Step 5 & 6 (image 5 & 6): Add the peach slices/halves to the grill. Close the grill and let it cook about 1 minute.
Step 5 & 6 (image 5 & 6): Turn the heat to low and using tongs flip the peaches and continue to grill for a total of 8-10 minutes flipping until softened and grill marks show through.
Step 7 & 8 (image 7): Transfer the peaches to a platter and place them upright. Top with 1 teaspoon each of butter, drizzle with honey mixture.
Step 7 & 8 (image 8): Top with a dollop of the fresh whipped cream. Serve right away.