Discover the magic of a refreshing white peach sangria recipe that will enchant your taste buds and transport you to a sun-kissed paradise! Perfect for backyard gatherings and warm summer nights, this tried-and-true cocktail recipe is guaranteed to impress your friends and become a staple at your next event.
This irresistible white sangria recipe captures the essence of summer that will have everyone begging you for the secret! Learn how to craft this luscious libation that highlights juicy peaches and vibrant flavors, creating a dreamy summertime sensation.
You’ll be sipping this sensational summertime white peach sangria in no time, perhaps with a side of strawberry yogurt popsicles or a peach margarita too!
- What’s to love about this sangria recipe
- Key ingredients
- How to make white peach sangria
- Tip for making the best sangria
- Recipe FAQs
- More fun summer cocktails and drinks
- Peach Sangria Recipe
What’s to love about this sangria recipe
Unleash your inner mixologist with a fun and fruity peach sangria recipe for a crowd that will leave your guests craving more! This delectable concoction is the ideal crowd-pleaser for your next soiree since it’s a delightful flavor explosion and more!
- Easy – this recipe only takes about 10 minutes for dicing the fresh fruit and then let it set in the refrigerator for an hour or more for the flavors to settle. You can even use some extra fruit and make fresh fruit compote to to on gluten-free pancakes and paleo fruit pie.
- Refreshing – This peach sangria recipe is perfect for hot summer days and a great way to use fresh peaches! Be sure to also enjoy them with a quick stuffed peaches and cream recipe.
- Crisp – white wine is just so light and crisp and fruit infused sangria takes that to a whole new level!
- Naturally sweet option – we use a small amount of peach schnapps for extra peach flavor, and I have a variation to make it with natural simple syrup like demerara syrup instead.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- peaches wash and slice and remove the core first.
- strawberries – also wash and slice them too.
- fresh mint leaves – you can use the whole leaves and stems
- peach schnapps or (see below variations for sugar and brandy or vodka version)
- white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio – also great for kombucha wine spritzers!
- You can also make this peach sangria with raspberries in place of strawberries and even add a few slices of oranges, lemon, and limes as well.
- Caramelized oranges add beautiful decoration on or in each glass.
- Traditionally, sangria consists of brandy and some sort of sweetener. You can use ½ cup of peach schnapps or substitute that with ¼ cup brandy and ½ cup simple syrup.
- For a natural simple syrup replace the peach schnapps with ½ cup of homemade demerara syrup or agave syrup and add ¼ cup of vodka or brandy.
- For a lighter fresher version, also add 2 cups sparkling water.
How to make white peach sangria
Step 1 (image 1): Wash a cut the peaches into slices with the core removed. Rinse and wash the strawberries and cut off the green tops and cut the strawberries into slices.
Step 2 (image 2): In a large pitcher add the peach slices, strawberry slices, peach schnapps, wine and mint. Set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or a few hours or overnight to chill and soak the flavors together before ready to serve.
Tip for making the best sangria
Sangria recipes are so light and refreshing! The secret to the best peach sangria is to let the fruit in the sangria set for 1 hour to overnight so the flavors set. The color of the peach sangria will darken the longer the fruit marinates in the liquid. This makes the white sangria more flavorful and colorful!