This black tea cocktail is delicately flavored with black tea and tropical fresh mango flavors which gives it a floral edge. This drink makes a brilliant twist to a tea party!
Discover the perfect black tea cocktail recipe to elevate your mixology skills and impress your friends at your next gathering. In this article, we’ll guide you through a refreshing beverage journey, revealing the art of crafting delicious, aromatic, and irresistible black tea cocktails that will surely make a lasting impression.
- Black tea cocktail
- Key ingredients
- How to make this black tea infused cocktail recipe
- Try these other favorite cocktail recipes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More tasty recipes with this drink
- Black Tea Cocktail with Tropical Mango Flavors
Black tea cocktail
We take our freshly made mango juice recipe and swoosh it with lightly brewed black tea, orange flavor, and Jameson whiskey. Although any whiskey or bourbon can be in this black tea cocktail recipe. Bourbon or schnapps are also fun for peach sangria recipes.
Cocktails with tea infused with fruit is a fine addition to a traditional drink. Fresh mango nectar makes this fancy tropical mango black tea cocktail delightful and refreshing with a splash of nourishment!
If you love a good cocktail recipe, be sure to also try this white tea shot with vodka, green tea shot recipe, mango cocktail, and moscow mule recipe with vodka or bourbon.
Cocktails with mango juice are absolutely delicious and refreshing with tropical flavors! Then add freshly brewed earl grey tea or black tea and you’ve got a drink to serve for morning brunch, or a happy hour “tea break”!
See recipe card for quantities and detailed instructions.
- filtered water
- black tea bags or mango flavored black tea bag or earl grey tea bags
- mango juice or pureed mango
- orange juice or orange liquor
- sugar like monk fruit, xylitol, or honey. Can also use a few drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten.
- vanilla extract
- garnish with fresh mint
How to make this black tea infused cocktail recipe
- Boil the water.
- Soak the black tea bags in water to brew. Then chill the tea in the refrigerator.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice and mango juice, brewed black tea, orange juice or orange liquor, sugar and vanilla extract. Shake it well.
- Strain the black tea cocktail drink into two glasses filled with ice and garnish with fresh mint.
Try these other favorite cocktail recipes
- Green Tea Shot
- Cranberry Party Punch Cocktails
- White Peach Sangria
- Frozen Peach Margarita
- Skinny Margarita On The Rocks
- Mango Vodka Cocktail
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I mix with black tea?
What to mix with black tea? You can mix in simple syrup or sweetener, whiskey or brandy, orange liquor, and fresh juice for a refreshing black tea cocktail that is so easy to make at home!
Can you mix black tea and alcohol?
Yes! You can mix black tea and alcohol. Whiskey and brandy work best and make black tea and early grey tea super tasty! Just add your favorite sweeteners or make this tropical mango black tea cocktail recipe!
More tasty recipes with this drink
- Citrus Salsa That’s Perfect for Fish and Tacos
- Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos and Mini Sweet Peppers
- Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With Spinach
- Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing
I hope you enjoy this mango black tea cocktail! Follow along with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter for a feature and for more recipe inspiration! And don’t forget to give the recipe a star rating in the recipe area and leave a comment below.